Saturday, March 15, 2008

A night without our parents


Yesterday both of our parents left us alone here at home. My mom went to Greta Summers house to have our stakes Laurel Camp. (it was originally supposed to be held in the mountains, but it was raining the past couple of days so it was held there) (by the way, her house is in a neighborhood not far from here and all the girls and leaders had to sleep on the ground of her house) (don't worry my mom took her automatic blowing up air mattress) My mom didn't get a lot of sleep because of one girl..........LEZLIE SUNDWALL!!!!!!!!!! Apparently Lezlie kept my mom up and a few others while she belched, laughed, screamed, and wouldn't be quiet. Now my mom is EXHAUSTED!!!!!! On the other hand, my dad is in Washington DC on a business trip with our uncle.  So our parents had some fun without us. The three of us had some fun of our own as well. Friday night we went to the movie 10,000 BC in the theaters. It was a good movie, but there were some cheesy and lame parts. Over all it is a good movie. (I wouldn't recommend it to kids under the age of 10) I would say that it is a love story and you parents out there may like it. (maybe find a babysitter before hand) Our mom came home today at 5:10 p.m. about to fall to the ground asleep. Then later tonight Daniel, Rachel Higgins, and I are going out to dinner somewhere. (Ben is at a surprise birthday party and my mom is going to sleep) I think it sounds great! Well I love you all and hope you have a great day!!!! Becca    

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Sounds like a fun day. Thanks for the movie review. So glad you have a blog and we can check in so often. Love you!

Lynette said...

I felt about the same as your Mother!!! ARGH!!!!

Glad you survived without her!!! You are a good daugther!!!

Tami said...

See my Feb. 23rd post.