
For some reason I have been obsessed with the Broadway show "Wicked". I went and saw it with my family while we were in New York. It was so much fun to see it. I LOVED IT!!!!! I have been using JeNeale's blog to listen to the song "Popular" in "Wicked". You can also see Kristen Chenowyth perform the song here on youtube. Apparently Jensen is obsessed with that song as well!!! If you want to hear it you will need to either go to Jeneale's blog or to itunes. I hop you all enjoy it!!!! Love you!! Becca
5 years ago

3 comments:
Thanks! I've heard Wicked is really good.
I am jealous that you have seen Wicked in real life! I hope to one day! I love that song too!!! Great music in that show!!!
The tune is so fun and catchy that it is hard not to sing along. I hope you realize that the song is funny as well. There is so much more to strive for in life than to be "popular". But -- you already know that.
Post a Comment