Okay, so I got my braces. :-( They have been hurting really bad lately and I can't stand it anymore. I have been taking Advil to help me through the pain. My diet consists of: pudding, applesauce, ice cream, oatmeal, water, and milk. Thats all I have been eating since I got braces. Lots of variety! :-) I chose to have my braces be red and pink. I think they look cute. I just don't like having them, thats the problem. I will let you guys decide if you like them or not. Here are some pictures! :-) Enjoy! Love you! :-)
P.s. I took off my glasses. They kept having a reflection of the computer screen on them. :-)



4 comments:
You look great Becca! And think how lovely your teeth will be when you get them off! I will be joining you with the metal mouth status in a few months. :(
NICE NICE TEETH
Bec---you look terrific and you are only going to get better. I am glad you aren't hurting quite as badly now.
YOU NEED TO WRITE ON YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment