Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is for you, Bridget!


:-) Bridget commented on my last post and said I needed to add more details about my trip. So, like I said, this is for you Bridget! :-) Ha ha! Well, we got there Sunday night. We went to our hotel and then went out to eat. I can't remember where... Then Monday, we went to an Angels' game and played tennis. Playing tennis was fun. I learned that I can't server very well on the left hand side of the court... And I have a match on Wednesday. That should be fun! Ha ha! Ok, back to the trip. Then on Tuesday we went to the mall and In-'N-Out. I love In-'N-Out! I got presents for my friends! I hope they like them! :-) Ha ha! Wednesday we.... Umm... I forgot! We probably did nothing really important.... like sitting in our hotel... :-) Then Thursday we went to a Mariners game. That was cool. Then we came home on Friday! I was so sick of airports by the end of Friday! We had a three hour layover in SLC! It was crazy! I called my bff Hannah and talked to her! That was fun! On our trip I think I watched Twilight about five times! Ha ha! :-) Well, that's it. I love you all! I hope you had a great spring break! Adios! :-)

(P.s. I didn't actually go to the Mesa, Arizona Temple, but I would have liked to!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS SO COOL!!!!! You are so lucky you got to go to a baseball game!! ARG I AM STILL BORED OUT OF MY MIND!! well see you tomarrow at breakfeast!! are you gonna ride the bus????

Bridget said...

Now that's better! Sounds fun. We miss you guys. Hopefully we can see you this summer.

The Legg Fam said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you guys got to go. Sorry to hear it was so hot.